SAR Surface aerator
- Power: 1.5kW-75kW
- Capacity: 5m3/min-120m3/min
- Oxygen input:3-95kgO2/h
- Material: SUS304
- The high speed aerator line is designed to maximize the two most important functions of any aeration device-oxygen transfer and mixing of waste. The waste liquid is pumped through the unit in a manner which creates the most advantageous spray pattern for introducing oxygen into the liquid. At the same time, this pumping action creates a tank velocity pattern which insures the mixing of contents and thus the oxygen dispersion. Years of experience in the design and application of mechanical aeration equipment have been combined with the full capabilities of our extensive research test facility to provide a line of high speed aerators which not only maximize oxygen transfer and tank mixing characteristics but perform these functions in the most economical and reliable manner.
- Each aerator shall consist essentially of a motor, drive shaft, impeller directly driven at constant speed, and an integral flotation unit, which shall support the weight of certain accessories that may be added. All wetted metal parts shall be of corrosion resistant materials, and shall not require painting.
MOTOR AND SHAFT
- The electric power unit is the heart of the Chuan Yuan Machine, and is located above the high-density spray-diffusion zone to minimize its exposure to the nature and contents of the pumped liquid. The motors are Weatherproof Chemical Service, TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) 3 phase, These motors utilize a highly refined non-hygroscopic class B insulation system, in addition to which motor housing drains are provided to drain off internal condensation. shaft is one piece from the upper bearing through the Impeller.
- The impeller is constructed of stainless steel and is manufactured using the machined-pitch process which assures perfect impeller accuracy and top performance. The impeller pitch is designed for maximum hydraulic delivery without overloading the motor.
- The floatation hull is constructed of reinforced fibre-glass. The hull is completely filled with high-density closed cell polyurethane foam. The mooring eyes transfer tension from one mooring cable to another.